När liten blir stor

För mig själv och alla andra som är delaktiga eller bara nyfikna.

tisdag, oktober 04, 2011

Speaking from my heart

Sitting by my computer and watching all the pictures we took in SD, good memories. I really appreciate the fact that I got the chance to go there, first once and then twice. With two wonderful girls that got a speciall place in my heart, it wouldn't be the same without you.


When we were on our way home I was sad to leave but I had a feeling it would be nice coming home. The biggest reason I think was because I felt sick, more than I wanted to admit. So I was thinking, nice to come home and not feeling the pressure to train and always be on your best.


But what happened? I came home to an apartment full of stuff but still empty. I thought I would appreciate being alone for once but no. I missed my two girls and having their company. But most of all I missed all the wonderful people back in SD, our family at Victory!

Comparing sweden to SD, I'll pick SD in a heartbeat! Coming home made me realize that I don't belong i Skelleftå right now. This isn't my place to be right now and that makes my longing back even worse. I don't feel that I necessarily need to be in SD, every other place but Skellefteå works at this point. As long as you can train.


Love you guys and miss you so!

1 kommentar:

Elin sa...

Linda din jävel, sluta vara så vältränad och snygg!
Ser dock FRUKTANSVÄRT skönt ut med värmen.
Hoppas allt går bra i linköping för dig!