När liten blir stor

För mig själv och alla andra som är delaktiga eller bara nyfikna.

fredag, april 29, 2011

A lot of pictures as I promised.

There's so much I want to write about, to tell all the stories but I don't feel like I have time. It would be easier in swedish but I want to let everbody back in SD know what's up too (if someone actually is interested and reads this). I feel like I have forgotten how to write in English so it's best to refresh my memory a bit.

Now back home I have a lot to do. I need to do everything I missed in school while I were gone and that's quite a lot. So that's what I've been focusing on right now. Of course I want to train too and then that takes time and then I want to meet up with all of my friends at home also and that takes time. I need some more time, please. 

But if I'm lucky I've done such a good job right now with school that I maybe can take a moment to breathe. I've my first exam coming up too so I need to study for that also but I think I'll manage it. Just need to focus.


I can actually show you one thing I've done to one of my courses.
I've been working in Photoshop to make this panorama picture of Santa Monica. I'm satisfied but I could have done a better job if I were a bit more careful when i took the pictures. But that's always easy to say afterwards. 


Otherwise I was just thinking to post some pictures from SD, some new and some that I think Lena already have posted before in her blog.


 Outside of Target.
 Coronado, on our way to Imperial beach.
 Just parked the car.
 I don't want to jump like everybody else does.
 At Santa Monica.

 Before Strikeforce! Miss being there!
 At Strikeforce
 Oops! Looks like Dean is talking some sense into Jeremy and Myles.
Erik and Jeremy at Stingaree.
 Jon looking a bit sneaky
 Linda looking crazy!
 Lena looking crazy!
 Flexing some muscles ;)
 I miss everyone at the gym! Me, Lena and Sarge.
 The new director of jiu jitsu, Morango
 Sam and me
 Lena
 Jon
 Lena and Jon
 Tony and Elias!
 Dean and Rudy
 Jhanex
 Jordan, looking at this picture always makes me smile!
 Denise, miss you so freakin much!
 Sam, amazing fight!
 Happy Sam and Jon never stop talking :P
 Dean, Sam and Jocko
 Shannon and Dean
 Greg!
 Afterparty
 I'm enjoying kicking other people.
 Skål!
Crazy Linda as usual and a really tired Jon

Inga kommentarer: