När liten blir stor

För mig själv och alla andra som är delaktiga eller bara nyfikna.

tisdag, april 19, 2011

A bit of everything.

I guess it's time for me to take a minute to sitt down and write something here. The last week in San Diego were awesome and almost too awesome when we never had time to sleep. We trained hard, I had only one day when I traind for only 2 hours, so that was a "bad" training day. But I was so exhausted and my body hurt so much that I decided I "needed the rest". Rest my as, we had no time to rest maybe take a minute to breathe when we had all the opportunity to train with so experienced people! I'm so grateful!

But what did we do when we weren't training? We hung out alot at the gym with all these amazing people. How will I survive without all smoothies and acai you girls made me? We also hung out alot with people from the gym outside the gym. If it was nice weather we went to the beach and worked on our tan so we would blend in more, but I still feel pale and I don't think it worked? Jonathon joind us one day and because of his imagination we ended up with this.
 
 I don't know if it works cause it looks strange but I hope it's just right here and that i works fine when I post this. Anyways, unfortunately you can't hear what he is saying but he is giving us instructions, what we should do and where to sit and so on.

For more pictures I recommend you to take a look here, Lena is the one who took most of the pictures. At least everyday pictures, I just took pictures when we went to LA and the Zoo and stuff lika that. I'm just a bit slow and want to organize and edit before I post them but I promise I'll post the most of them here. 
We went to the Zoo twice to make sure we got to see all the animals, very important!



One thing that I won't forget is saturday when we unfortunately didn't get to train but actually we needed the time to pack. And after that we, me and Lena went to Murietta with Jon and Mattias to see Oscar and Sam fight. They both train at the gym and this were their amateur debut. Sam did a fantastic job and I'm so impressed! I'm so happy for you and again congrats! If you want to see his fight this is the second round where you can see Sam (in red) finish the fight.


This is not like amateur in sweden, well anyways after this we needed celebrate both wins and that ment a gentlemen's club. We didn't just learn how to fight in San Diego we learned som moves from the strippers too... This night was an amazing night with some amazing friends and I'm gonna miss you SO much! 

And now I really can't understand why I went home cause it's always fun to come home and get to know that there may be some kind of parasite in the drinking water. Lovely!

Inga kommentarer: